Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gluteous Maximus


This morning I experienced one of the worst pains I have EVER had! Question: Have you ever had a charlie horse in your butt? I'm pretty sure that is what I had this morning and at 3 am it woke me up out of a dead sleep with a pain so horrendous I thought I would pass out. (Dramatic I know, but all true!)

It was so bad that I had to cancel my plans for early morning because every 8 minutes like clock work I would have a spasm deep in my cheek (yes, THOSE cheeks). And, I'm pretty sure I was walking really funny to compensate for it. My roommate found it hilarious, and offered no words of advice on how to cure my ailment. I am happy to report that as of right now, all in good, and I'm pretty sure my butt is back to normal, safe and sound:0)

PS-is all this too much information? If so, my apologies

No comments:

Post a Comment