Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Is In a Name?



Hello Internet!

So I have decided that the world is in MUCH need of my thoughts being available for all to know with the single click of a mouse. I know, I know...where have I been this whole time? Let's just say I've been dominating the underground world of professional soft shoe dancing. But alas, it has come time for me to surface and share what is on my mind grapes with the maybe 6 people that will read this blog (4 of them will be by force...you know who you are and you've been warned!)

But, wouldn't you just know it that I have been blogging now for maybe a total of 12 minutes and 45 seconds...(give or take a few)..and I've already hit a wall! DUN-DUN-DUUNNNN!! So I need a favor, here it goes...

Magic Mirror on the wall, what's the fairest blog name of them all? Oh what shall I call this dearest creation of mine? What will make it sound divine? If you would be so kind, to drop a line, if you find one that can become all mine?

3 comments:

  1. How about these blog names:

    DON'T JUDGE ME JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF A BLOG NAME

    BLOG NAMES ARE OVERRATED

    (umm... trying to come up with something)

    DEAR BLOG FRIEND:

    THE WORLD ACCORDING TO KULA

    KULA KRONICLES

    KULA-LA-LA

    OPERATION: DOCUMENTATION - One Girl's Take On Life

    ...I'll try to think of more for you!

    ps: I'm so excited to start read your blog! Also, I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...hey! i'm just realizing that your entire last paragraph rhymed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks DEBI!!!! The sound of Kula-La-La is just right:)

    ReplyDelete