Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Train Observations


So when did authentic mullets become the latest trends for 14 year old boys? I saw a pack of them today in the station and couldn't help but stare and be disgusted all at the same time. And it's not as if they were related and their mother sat them down one night and did the same awful thing over and over again on their hair and the kitchen table. So strange!

The mad dash to get a seat always make me laugh.

I dislike electronic devices that try to be "books". There is a difference of actually holding a book, looking at the printed words, feeling the paper, turning pages, the way a good book gets a bit worn and aged because it has been held as something special. And so far, most people that have these electronic readers are usually rude. I mean, I'm just saying.

And while we are on that subject.....backpacks have become my new enemy. You know what you've done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment