Monday, May 2, 2011

Beginner, Level 1. Don't Laugh!


So Debi says I should try free-style writing. I mean, I bust a mad-sick rhyme out ALL THE TIME! So this shouldn't be too hard. I hope. So here it goes, for 10 minutes, whatever goes out of my fingertips is what you get!

Saturday was fun. I love not having to wake up to an alarm. I also love laughing pretty much all day long. When we were doing the inner dialogue to those guys sitting on the rocks, my stomach hurt it was so funny. Then I thought, this is exactly what my mom says not to do, two girls should not be drawing attention to themselves! Oh mother, if you only knew the stupid things I amuse myself with.

phone....

Question, if you are hired as an interpreter, you'd think that a MUST would be that you have to speak English as well.....I get so frustrated trying to understand some of these people! And just as a side note, talking louder does NOT mean I can understand you any better, it just means now that you are shouting incoherence.

I have an interview for a salon today. I hope it goes well. I'm so tired of interviews, I don't even get nervous anymore. I just want to be a bit more settled already. Is that too much to ask? i think not!

I want a puppy. No. Correction. I need a puppy. Everyone should have a puppy. Well, maybe not everyone, now that I'm thinking of sick freaks who abuse animals, they should be tasered!

phone....

Secretaries at school are so nice and funny. Especially when in the background you can hear them setting a kid straight.

Oh, last night I killed a seagull. But in all honesty, I think it was more like a suicide than a homicide. He flew right down in front of my car on Coney Island Avenue, not really allowing my to slam on my break. That thud, crunch, and then explosion of feathers behind me was pretty gross. I'm sorry to the sea gull's family. My deepest sympathy's. Just goes to show you that, going after the one last french fry might not be worth it after all!

OK, that about does it!

No comments:

Post a Comment