Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So, Um.....Yeah..


I feel like writing. But I don't know what to say exactly. Usually a loss of words is not a problem I have. It's not as if I have nothing to say, it's more like, where do I even begin? I feel like a game of racquetball is being played in my brain. Let me try a catch some of these thoughts and organize them.

Thought #1- I choose the wrong week to go on a cleanse. You know what? No! Reverse that. The Universe choose the wrong week to mess with me! In all honesty, the whole 5 days of just liquids only is not as difficult as I thought it would be. That gritty "herb" substance I'm having to drink every 3 hours might not taste the best, or smell the best, but it is doing it's job in keeping me feeling fed. But still, can anything really replace food? So it's not as if I am starving, but as a friend said who is also doing the cleanse, "your just lonely for food." I don't think I've ever dreamt of egg rolls, cupcakes, and vietnamese sandwiches so much before. Still, to have a full on crisis going down at work this week makes this all the more so frustrating. Have you ever been chewed out by a school secretary at 8:00 am? Have you ever had it happen 50 times in a row? I swear, you would of thought that I had cheated with their husbands or something horrendous like that. Listen MARY from PS-icouldcareless, I completely agree with you being upset, but I have no control or idea as to what is happening, so if you would calm down for just a minute I'll put you with someone who can help. Look, I haven't had any food in 4 days, and if you keep screaming at me I cannot be held responsible for the next words that come out of my mouth or that you may or may not be jumped in the parking lot!!! (oh! and BONUS: it's that time of the month, but I don't like to think that has anything to do with my severe mood swings)

Thought #2- I need a new job. I needed it yesterday.

Thought #3- Why do I have no shame in unleashing all my weird/awkward/strangeness on people? Seriously Amanda. You can't keep it together for 24 hours? It's almost like you HAVE to make a fool of yourself.

Thought #4- Maybe by some miracle I will get stuck in the train or an elevator and not be able to go to work. Oh please, please, please....

Thought #5- Why haven't you gotten back with me? (sigh) I'm not the best at waiting.

Thought #6- So much to do to get ready for my mother's visit. Oh boy. I can see all the lists building up.

Thought #7- Where should I move to next?

Thought #8- Should I color my hair red? Not likely a trashy red of course, but more of a rich, luscious tone. I'm gonna ponder on that one.

Thought #9- Currently listening to G Love. He makes me so happy:)

Thought #10- I miss having the male perspective of things. I never thought I would ever say this, but some of my guys friends growing up, looking back now, had some pretty good insight. So many guys now are so dull and lame, and you couldn't beat a personality out of them!

Thought #11- PLEASE let me have a good summer. Let it be fun. I need a good, fun summer.

Thought #12- I still cannot decide whether the Tom Selleck-esque mustache or the giant red bow tie is the best thing about Louie (the guy from the pizza place by my work) I'm leaning more towards the facial hair.

Thought #13- Is Aretha Franklin a liar? Has anyone ever really made someone feel like a natural woman? (currently listening to her, that is what prompted the thought) When I think of a natural woman, I think of it being unshaven and wild, haha......but that is just me.

Thought #14- Now listening to Jack Johnson. I know for a FACT he is not a liar. I hang on every word he has to say.

Thought #15- french fries

Thought #16- Am I all drama all the time? (please say no), but I have my suspicions that I am. Ug! Can't deal with that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment