Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Taking Over A Computer Near You!


Hey baby dolls! Guess what???? One of the BEST blogs on the whole planet that is the "World Wide Web", written by one the most endearing, gifted, and loveliest creatures EVER, has asked me to write down my complete nonsense in post form! I feel just like Sally Fields, "YOU LIKE ME! YOU REALLY LIKE ME!" Otherwise known as "flabbercastism" (?)

Saer, the genius who also goes by the ego cravenmaven, has been kind enough (and maybe just a tad loony) to let me ramble on about ice cream and it's relation to your personality. I think it has potential to end up in a medical journal one day due to all of it's accuracy and detail. Get on this train guys! Please, don't forget to show Saer mad love and support! This gal rocks it in the kitchen, and in life. You will not be sorry if you let yourself stew in the wonderful world of words and edible treats she is constantly preparing. Check out Part 1 of my article, and be on the lookout for Part 2!

KULA DOMINATION!

1 comment:

  1. Well isn't that the nicest thing...such lovely words about me I am blushing! Thanks so much for agreeing to contribute! I love your conversational style!

    x

    ReplyDelete