Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feet Don't Fail Me Now


I have got to get it together!!!

Amanda, what are you doing? Seriously, it is time for some tough love, courtesy of your 15 year old self! The 15 year old version of you would say, are you happy with the way things are going? What do you want to be? Where do you want to go? What do you want for your life? Oh, what...don't have the answer...oh, that is too bad, hmmm, let's think about this...maybe you could, oh, I don't know....FIGURE IT OUT!!! Buck up, soldier!! If you don't take charge no one else will! No one is gonna hold your hand and give you everything you ever wanted. You gotta figure out WHAT you want, and go out and make it happen! (in case you were curious, apparently the 15 year old version of myself was a former marine Sargent with a case of "rage"...actually that is not too far from the truth!)

I used to be so dedicated, so focused, so regimented. I knew exactly what I wanted, and I got it! I also always knew what I was working towards, and I can say that have about about an 85% success rate in life goals. The thing is though, I feel like all those goals took so much time, and now that most of them are done.....now I don't know what to do. Oh what to do, what to do. It it time to do some soul-searching, traveling, getting back into the swing of things, hittin' that ole road again! Finding what it is that I want to do next. Get ready world, Amanda is making her way back!!!! You've been warned:)

P.S.-Any suggestions are welcomed and will be critiqued!

No comments:

Post a Comment