Thursday, March 17, 2011

Insane In This Here Membrane


GGGgggrrrrrr!

Frustration overload! SYSTEM MANUAL OVERDRIVE! SHUT DOWN! WARNING: if you are currently in a good mood, have a generally positive outlook, always freakishly happy, and can find the good in a pile of garbage, for your own well-being it may be wise to stop reading this now. Since I have nothing to hit, or shove, or kick unfathomably hard, I'm gonna get some of this aggression that is pressing in on me out right here, right now. And the following things irritate me:

1-People who swing their arms way too much while walking up crowded stairs
2-The noises that bananas make when being eaten
3-People who run their mouths about stuff they have no idea about
4-The funky smells of the subways
5-When its raining like a monsoon in NY, and the constant battle of the Umbrella Wars
6-When people "think" that they are being helpful, when if fact, they are doing just the opposite
7-When people say, "talk to me Goose"
8-When people ask you a question and then proceed to cut you off as soon as you start to answer
9-Really heavy breathers
10-Kids
11-The lady in Beacon's Closet who would NOT give up that dress that I wanted (and totally saw 1st!)
12-When people constantly pocket dial you, I wish my name didn't start with an "A" just for that reason
13-How disorganized bookstores are lately
14-The fact that I have to pay $90 for a little sticker to put on my license plate
15-Idiots who talk ridiculously loud at 3 am walking down my street
16-The constantly having to repeat myself
17-My bangs, I regret cutting them
18-People who stare
19-The struggle it takes for me to get a glass out of my darn cupboard (my roommate is tall)
20-The fact that now I have to be careful and not listen to my iPod on my way home so that it doesn't almost get stolen again
21-Two-faced individuals
22-People who tell you just to give up
23-The poodle a few doors down who barks EVERY TIME it is outside
23-Way too much cologne
24-Car horns/sirens

...and that is just to name a few.


No comments:

Post a Comment